October 3, 2017
Updated Terms and Conditions
We are updating our Terms and Conditions. For existing wireless customers as of October 4, 2017, the updates will be effective on Monday, November 6, 2017. We encourage our wireless subscribers to read the updated Pixius Terms and Conditions in full:
August 29, 2017
Potential Hurricane Harvey Phishing Scams
- Immediately turn off your computer and disconnect the network cable.
- Contact Pixius Managed Service Help Desk at email@example.com or (316) 260-3500.
- Never open attachments or a link URL from an unknown source or suspicious emails from a legitimate source.
- Regularly backup your data.
- Keep antivirus and other computer software up-to-date by subscribing to Pixius’ Patching Program.
- Ensure employees are educated in good computing practices and how to spot threats.
July 14, 2017
Customer Service Agreement
Pixius’ Early Termination Fee policy has changed.
Please review Pixius wireless agreement terms and conditions: