How Does the Installation Process Work?
After receiving your signed wireless Internet agreement, your service order is reviewed by Pixius’ Quality Assurance Team. After Quality Assurance verifies the serviceability of your order, your installation is assigned to a technician. This process generally takes 1-2 business days. The technician will call you between 2-3 business days to schedule your installation.
Preparing for the Installation
- Ensure access is available to the outside of your property by unlocking gates and fences.
- Secure all pets while the technician is at your location.
- Someone 18 years or older must be present during the duration of the installation.
- Allow 2-3 hours for a Standard Installation. Other installations may require more time.
How the Installation Process Works
The installation needed to provide service at your location will depend on many variables such as trees, terrain, line-of-sight, or the distance between your location and our tower.
- With a Standard Installation, the radio is mounted directly to your home or business. The equipment included in a Standard Installation are Radio, Standard Mount – Grounded, Hardware, Antenna, Surge Suppressor, Up to 300’ CAT5 Cable, Grounding Wire, Router and Wall Plates.
- With a Non-Standard Installation, extreme measures will be needed to achieve a successful service connection. The equipment included in a Non-Standard Installation are All Standard Install Parts/Labor mentioned in the Standard Installation. The variety of non-standard solutions available are not inclusive and may involve: Free Standing Tower, Telephone Pole, PTP Wireless Link, Chimney Straps, Point of Demarcation, etc. Not all solutions mentioned are provided by Pixius.
After the installation is completed, the technician will have you complete a Customer Acceptance Form. This Installation Fee will be billed during your first billing cycle.