Let us reward you for spreading the word about Pixius!
Earn referral credit towards your Pixius bill when you refer friends and family!
Hurry and start earning credit towards your Pixius account today! Once your referral has successfully installed new Internet service, you will receive referral credit towards your monthly Pixius service.
|Residential Internet Referral||Receive $50 credit towards your Pixius Service!|
|Business Internet Referral||Receive $100 credit towards your Pixius Service!|
We pride ourselves on our reputation, recommending us to your friends and family is the biggest compliment you can give. So we’d like to say…
PIXIUS REFERRAL REWARDS
A Residential and Business Service Referral Program
Standard Offer Details/Terms and Conditions
Please read very carefully the following Terms and Conditions before registering for the Pixius Residential and Business Service Referral Program. Participation in this program indicates that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
General Participation Eligibility:
- Except as described herein, a “Referring Party” must be an existing customer of Pixius Communications, LLC to participate in the Pixius Residential and Business Referral Program (“Program”).
- A “Referred Party” is an eligible business that, as a result of the submission of an eligible referral by the Referring Party, newly purchases qualifying services according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Any person or entity who is a subscriber to services from Pixius is not eligible to participate as a Referred Party except as specifically provided below.
General Program Details and Restrictions:
- For a referral to be complete and considered as an eligible referral for a reward, the Referring Party must accept the program Terms and Conditions, as well as provide a valid Pixius account number.
- To be eligible, a Referred Party must purchase a qualified service plan.
- The new service for each Qualifying Referral Type must be activated within one-hundred-twenty days of the submission of a complete referral form. If the service is not activated within the applicable timeframe, no reward will be issued.
- When the Referring Party receives eligible referral rewards that will meet or exceed $600.00 within a calendar year, the Referring Party must complete the electronic W9 form to meet IRS guidelines. The electronic W9 form is provided in the Referring Party’s profile on the Pixius Business Referral Rewards program website.
- Referrals may be submitted online to a specific salesperson. If the Referring Party does not have a specific salesperson, the Referral will be forwarded to a Pixius representative for sales follow-up within two business days of submission.
- If multiple Referring Parties refer the same prospect, and that prospect becomes a Referred Party, the reward will be issued to the Referring Party who first submitted the eligible referral according to the records of Pixius. Only one referral reward will be issued per qualifying sale.
- Referring Parties should receive the award approximately four weeks after the Referred Party’s qualifying service has been activated and billing has commenced.
- Pixius reserves the right to modify or cancel the Program at any time, with or without notice. Pixius reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the eligible services or restrict or reject any Referred Party’s order for service.
- Referral rewards will be denied if Pixius determines that the Referring Party has or is engaging in abusive or fraudulent activity. In such instance, the Referring Party will be permanently denied participation in the Program going forward.
- A Referring Party is not authorized to send any e-mail on Pixius’ behalf whose primary purpose is to advertise or promote Pixius products or services, nor is a Referring Party authorized to provide any inaccurate or misleading information about Pixius, its products or services, in conjunction with this Program. Any loss, damage or claim in any manner arising from any unauthorized acts or omissions of a Referring Party with regard to this Program is the sole responsibility of the Referring Party and Referring Party agrees to indemnify Pixius for any such loss, damage or claim.
- A Referring Party cannot self-refer products and/or services; a Referring Party cannot also be a Referred Party with the same referral.
- Employees, representatives and agents of Pixius and their immediate family members, are ineligible to participate in the Program (i.e., they can neither be a Referring Party nor a Referred Party).
Qualifying Referral Types:
- A Referring Party may receive Pixius credit when referring a business associate, family member, or friend (as a “Referred Party”) who becomes a new subscriber based on the following Referral requirements:
- All rewards will be issued as credits to your account and applied only to Pixius service charges. Under no circumstances will any rewards be provided or refunded as cash.
- You must have a current Pixius account in good standing. Rewards may not be applied to past due balances, suspended accounts or those accounts otherwise not in good standing.
- All rewards will be applied after the referral is successfully installed.
- Rewards will only be issued to referrals submitted through Pixius website prior to the new customer installation.
- Rewards may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, or bonuses.
- Pixius Communications, LLC reserves the right to change, modify or cancel any of these details or conditions without notice.
- New Subscriber/Account defined as either a first time customer or a customer returning after a minimum of three months. Returning customers must not have an outstanding balance, including amounts in the collections process.
|Receive $50.00 Credit towards your Pixius Service per Referral*.|
|Receive $100.00 Credit towards your Pixius Service per Referral*.|
- A Referring Party cannot receive more than $5000 in a given calendar year.
Additional Program Details and Restrictions
The Program is sponsored by Pixius Communications, LLC and reserves the right to limit any Referring Party’s rewards to $5000 annually in the aggregate for any and all Pixius sponsored reward programs in which the Referring Party participates during any given calendar year, including this Rewards are subject to income taxes. Tax reporting and liability are the responsibility of the reward recipient.
- A Referred Party is defined by the responsible billing party named on their account and not necessarily the name by which Referred Party is doing business (e.g., Joe Smith is the responsible billing party for Joe Smith d/b/a “My New Business”).
- *All Residential Referrals must agree to a minimum 24-month service agreement for Pixius service.